Wednesday, November 12, 2014

airplane smorgasbord

That moment on a long haul flight when you wake up thinking its morning and the flight attendant hands you a mini ham sandwich with semi frozen bread that the worst bodega in NY would be embarrassed to serve and a generic klondike ice cream bar. What time of day is it supposed to be? It feels like the flight attendants are that stoner roommate we’ve all had who could put together thirteen different leftovers and make a 3am stoners smorgasbord that would somehow leave you staring hungrily in awe. I self-richiously declare to myself that I wont eat the awful airplane food and will obviously instead eat the awesome food I brought with me...but by the time they come around to collect the garbage all thats left is a wrapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment